Friday, May 8, 2009

What's Real?

just something I wrote in my journal today...random

How does one become one with themself, is it the question of uncertanity that keeps us all on our toes, or is it the possibility of being undefeatable that makes us feel right at home.

Nothing is life is worth having if you haven't worked for it, I'm not a believer of handouts, I'm a believer of being able to say I did it and made it happen on my own.

Material things mean nothing of self worth, true I am only human and I do like handbags and shoes like any other girl would, but I'm not subjected to labels.

What's real is when you can honestly and openly accept the person you really are and not lower yourself to be what other's may want you to be.

&& that's What's Real



No comments:

Post a Comment